Treasury HomeContact Us


Additional Information


Related Topics


  • Central Payroll

Longevity and bonus deferral amounts continue to be deferred year after year if no changes are made. You may make changes to this amount at any time; however the changes must be made at least 30 days prior to the longevity payment date.

State employees may enter their longevity deferral amounts online at, call KeyTalk at 800-922-7772, or by completing the salary reduction form. Please note that online your longevity is called a “bonus or commission.” See the screen shot below.


UT and TBR employees must use a form for longevity elections and submit to your benefits office.

Bonus deferrals must be made by completing the salary reduction form.