Treasury HomeContact Us

Related Topics

Work Comp Training

First Fill Forms




  • Workers' Compensation for State Employees
  • When an Accident Occurs
  • To File a Claim:
  • Pharmacy

Workers' CompThe Division of Claims Administration administers the workers’ compensation program for state employees only. If you are looking for workers’ compensation information for employees who work for anyone other than state government, contact the State Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Workers’ Compensation Division at:

The Division of Claims Administration contracts with a third party administrator for the processing of state employees’ workers’ compensation claims with a managed care organization for provider network and managed care services, and with a pharmacy benefits manager for a pharmacy network and processing of pharmacy bills. The Division’s staff monitors the work done by these companies and acts as a liaison between state employees, the third party administrator and medical providers.



A common question asked by state employees is "What do I do if I have an accident and am injured while on the job?" This section will outline in basic terms what you should do if you or a co-worker are injured while on the job.

By Telephone: Call 866-245-8588 (toll free)

Go to You must obtain your agency's sign-on information from your personnel officer to log onto this secure site.

Pharmacy questions should be directed to Cypress Care Support by:

Telephone: 800-419-7191

This includes the following questions/concerns:

  • Problems at the pharmacy or with getting meds.
  • Information on how to obtain medicine after hours.
  • Replacement cards or change of address.
  • Home delivery for on-going prescriptions.

Pharmacy Finder

For most injuries, use of the first fill form allows for a 10-day supply of medicine with a limit of $150 per prescription.

For injuries involving blood borne exposures you are allowed a 14-day supply of a prophylactic medicine with a limit of $1,000 per prescription.